Javalin 5.6.0 has been released!
Javalin now supports Java 9 modules! We’ve also added various improvements, including the ability to configure HttpConfiguration for Jetty, and a method to clear cache of pre-compressed static files.
- [jetty] Add ability to configure HttpConfiguration #1910
- [static-files] Add method to clear cache of pre-compressed files #1903
- [meta] Support Java 9 modules
- [websocket] Add missing headerAsClass to WsContext #1878
- [corsplugin] Add maxAge parameter to config #1880
- [content-types] Support AVIF #1879
- [routing] Add case insensitive matching #1892
- [compression] Add brotli4j and make it default in javalin-bundle #1904
- [compression] Introduce Compressor interface #1897
- [websocket] Add method level docs to WsContext #1877
- [tests] Improve tests using selenium/webdriver #1886
- [tests] Improve custom jetty filter test