Javalin 5.5.0 has been released!
This release adds support for multi-instance plugins, and a private config option to handle
java.lang.Error in handlers.
Some fixes include a fix for incorrect logging for missing access manager, eof/timeout handling in main exception handler path, and a fix for the Java api and naming of the Micrometer plugin.
We’ve also moved to the latest version of Kotlin, Jetty, Jackson, slf4j, okhttp and logback.
- [plugins] Support multi-instance plugins with RepeatablePlugin interface (38ab828)
- [config] Add a private config option to handle
java.lang.Errorin handlers (#1866)
- [content-type] Change deprecation level of APPLICATION_JS to WARNING (#1838)
- [accessmanager] Fix incorrect logging for missing access manager (#1842)
- [exceptions] Add eof/timeout handling in main exception handler path (#1845)
- [tests] Fix Vue & Selenium tests (#1870)
- [micrometer] Fix Java api and naming (c77e580)
- [deps] Move to latest version of Kotlin, Jetty, Jackson, slf4j, okhttp and logback (99e94f9)
- [pom] Move test dependencies from parent to submodule (#1843)
- [tests] Reorganize JavalinJackson, JavalinGson, and JsonMapper test classes (#1830)