Javalin 5.4.0 is here!
Notable additions include custom mimetypes for static files, support for consuming
custom SSL ports in the SSL Redirect plugin, and implementation of all
We’ve also fixed some bugs with routing and request writing, and updated core dependencies.
- [async] Disable default timeout system for all async requests (#1823)
- [jsonmapper] Add function for consuming Stream<*>, and Jackson implementation (f75d72b)
- [ssl-redirect-plugin] Support custom SSL port & add tests (#1835)
- [default-responses] Implement all HttpResponseException classes (Fix #1811) (#8314ce7)
- [json] Implement writeToOutputStream for JavalinGson (#1815)
- [routing] Add special consideration for root path (#1808)
- [servlet] Replace invalid
isInitialized()(Fix #1752) (#1831)
- [tests] Update Unix socket test for Jetty 11 (#1833)
- [deps] Fix dependency visibility in parent pom (#1827)
- [tests] Fix RouteOverviewTest by actually iterating over all entries (#1809)