Javalin 4.4.0 released
Fixes to SSE, multipart forms, seekable stream, and more! ()
Javalin is a very lightweight Java and Kotlin web framework which focuses on simplicity and Java/Kotlin interoperability.
Read more on our landing page
- The Javalin
Cookie class now has a lot more constructors when used from Java
Context#seekableStream method now supports files larger than 2GB.
SseHandler now sets
no, preventing buffering
- All Java context resolvers are now JVM fields
- File descriptors are now closed in
- Trying to access a session attribute no longer creates a new session
- JPG is now an alias to JPEG for mime types
- Uploads will now be cached to disk from the first byte
- Kotlin, Jetty, Jackson, and SLF4J have all been bumped to their latest versions