Javalin 3.6.0 released
Small fixes and a couple of new features ()
Javalin is a very lightweight Java and Kotlin web framework which focuses on simplicity and Java/Kotlin interoperability.
Read more on our landing page
- You can now document form params in the OpenAPI plugin (thanks to @TobiasWalle).
- Added a simple Basic auth plugin (before-filter)
- Added a debug log message for deserialization failures in
Context#body<MyClass>() (thanks to @ksmith97).
- Fixed error in logging missing path-params in OpenAPI plugin (thanks to @rafalsiwiec).
- Javalin no longer warns about a missing logger if you have a higher version of SLF4J (thanks to @m-rossini).
- Query-params can now contain equals signs (thanks to @pawel-piecyk).
byte instead of
Byte in binary WebSocket messages (thanks to @dvtsants-alar).
- Uploaded files are no longer buffered in RAM (thanks to @ryansusana).
- Fixed a bug in JavalinVue when running from IDE using classpath.
- Moved from Travis to GitHub actions for CI. All tests now run against Java 8 to 13 on OSX, Ubuntu and Windows.
- Upgraded the Dokka (Java doc generator) plugin, should fix a bug where documentation for certain classes wasn’t generated
- Bumped SLF4J and Jackson to the latest version